If you’re like most small business owners, your accounting and overall financial management are probably a mess.
You know that you should be able to trust this information, but it’s hard to get the numbers right and stay compliant with government regulations.
In this session, we help you sort out your financial management. You'll learn how to set up the team and the systems to track expenses, run payroll, create and meet budgets.
This will give you the confidence that everything financial is being done correctly so that when tax time comes around, there are no surprises.
Here are some of the highlights of this session:
- You learn the power of a budget. Establish a budget that doesn't break the bank and is aligned with your goals
- How to comply with government regulations in our industry
- Conduct accurate job costing and overhead for operations
- Understand the difference between gross profit margins vs net profit margin percentages before deciding how much money should go back into company growth/investments
- How to pay yourself a competitive wage
If you want to grow and sell your business, having excellent financial records is a must. This session will be an essential part of building a business you are proud of (and proud to show a potential buyer one day).